Sunday, April 12, 2009

It's been a long time since i blog. Seriously, i'm starting to feel lazy to blog becasue there is nothing special to blog about especially my school. Come to think of it, i think i know what to blog about....... now. Well, it's about a friend of mine who is acting so...... well.....it's kinda hard and harsh to say. He's acting really stupid and annoying compared to last year. After he met this guy he started to act like him. And it's pretty annoying and a few of my friends agree. He's like kept on asking where is my sis and he already knows that form 1 finishes school later than the form 3 but he kept on asking and asking and asking!!!!!!

So..... One day, about half of my friends didn't come for tuition on saturday because they went to UBS camp leaving me behind. HAHAHA(joking). So that day, i sad with Mich and later L came sitting next to me.And that friend of mine kept on asking me "Are you happy?" EVERY MINUTE!!!!!! And it's annoying. Later when we were having history class, he shouted my mother mien yuen (I think the spelling was like that ) and everyone (which is my schoolmates) burst out laughing especially N and L (both of them were the loudest of all!!!! I was smiling all the way pretending that i didn't hear the joke.

Guess wat? I scolded him in the school that he is not suppose to say like that about my mom. IT'S RUDE!!!!!!! He kept on kneeling down and apologise. So i forgive him but he still kept on kneeling and kneeling at me like i'm some kind of ....... i seriously don't wat to say about him.
I think it was this wednesday, i told him changed his attitude. Be like the person that i met last year. Quiet..... AND NOT ANNONYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But he kept on being annoying. This type of guy seriously cannot be help.

It\'s annoying me! Pictures, Images and Photos Angry Group Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: