Friday, July 24, 2009

Congratulation !!!

Congratulation to all probates who has succed to become a prefect!!! Haha ...... and to those who never get. Don't give up...... you still got one more year to go. I'm sure that you can do in no matter what. We will always support you till the very end..........

Well, the trial exam is getting closer and closer.. just wish that i could pass my exam with flying colours.From next week start, my class nedd to combine with 3B.Haha....felt a little happy but for the boys in my class, haha it's actually bad news. Oh yea just forgot, next week is my class turn to inject. Felt a bit nervous because i hate being inject. With all the long needle and stuff it actually freaks me off........ Laugh all you want but it's the truth.LOLssss........




No comments: