Friday, July 10, 2009

Today, i felt so tired. After school straight away go for tuition. Then waited for my father to bring my clothes so that i could shower. But waited until about 3 something........... chun kit started teasing me..... got pissed off scolded him but later give him to 'za tou'!!!! (sob sob)!!!! Tuition finished about 6 but the form 3 was asked to help to carried stuff from the 3rd floor cause my tuition teacher are goin to shift so we form 3 have to help. Help until everybody hands all black and dirty.



Then chun chun started dancing and acting like michael jackson cause when we were busy helping teacher to take the dirty dusty boxes down i think casie found some party hats and one of it's black. So chun chun started trying doing moonwalk but ended up doin something dump.......... Childish but funny! Later got a cal from my mother saying that my father had to send me back home at about 8......... sad sad sad.......


Finally saw my class photo....... look like an idiot....... oh no!!!!! Monday! Interview for probates. Good luck pro bates!!!! May god bless you for the interview.

"I represent you the new michael jackson!!! "

No comments: