Monday, October 5, 2009

THinking and worrying for my coming exam which everyone knows is PMR really makes me stress plus with the nagging of my parents totally makes me feel even more stress than before. Why can't they just keep quiet for a minute and let me focus in my studies? In this pass few days, my temper got higher,felt a bit sick cause of headache and other stress simptoms. I just wish that I could chat with someone right now [...]

I hardly havin fun right now because of this exam. Mom kept on askin me to do history question where else the test is on next monday and now she is really pissing me off. I really wanted to say the four letter word but couldn't. SO STRESS RIGHT NOW! I don't feel like doin my b.m right now!Getting straight A for PMR is so difficult. I don't even had the guts to say that i can get all A for all my subject!
[...]

RACHEL SAYS.....
Hello i;m stressing right now so don't PISSED ME OFF ALREADY. JUST QUIT IT!

There is another problem that also pissed me off[...] but i just couldn't tell it. It's irritating!!! Duty today was a disaster but i think i did well. Well, the story goes like this. This 'N' class make a lot of noise and as a prefect i have to control their voices so I told them to keep quiet. Unfortunately the class was damn stubborn i shouted at them out loud but i ended up gining them a small laugh. Then one of my friend was really angry or maybe fustrated on how i reacted. He advised me in an angry voice. I was quite pissed at first but I just [...] you know [...] tried to lower down my temper.That totally prove how stress i am right now[..] really really really stress [......]

RACHEL SAYS ......
I NEED MORE SEMINAR OR MAYBE TUITION! CAN ANYONE HERE JUST HELP ME? OR MAYBE JUST GIVE ME A SHORT MOTIVATION!

THANK YOU!!!! AND WISH ME LUCK FOR MY PMR EXAM ................ After my exam i will start to update my blog.... ok. So wait for me! It's just only 5 days. So long!