Thursday, October 15, 2009

Well, PMR is finally over and now i'm back to update my beloved blog....hahaha. Lots of boring activities is going on in my school...... such as watching movies ( which are kinda boring ! ) helping teachers , 'ceramah' and 'ceramah'.... oh look 0.0 ! AND MORE 'BORED CERAMAH' !!!! ok i'll start for today, hmmm...let see...today, we had assembly then 'ceramah' about form 4. Each teachers are allow to give about 10 minutes talking about the subject that they are going to teach next year...... Trust me ! it was absoulety boring.

After that , i had a big argument with this form 2 girl who is so....so....so ....darn idiot!!!! She told me that i lied to teacher that she said stupid to me..... ( but truthfully she did say stupid to me cause everyone heard her saying it out loud during the senior recess.) One f the discipline teacher told me to send her to the discipline room and the fight started......She kept on giving 'excuses' that i'm accusing her ( wat a lame excuse ) Then she started saying that "Sekarang jadi pengawas belagak lah and bla bla bla bla ......" one of my friend was there at the scene but he didn't try to back me up..... I was so pissed up! I was so fustrated so i quickly left the argument....Seriously, the form 2 girl was so bossy . She think that she is so great but actually she's not!!!

HORRIBLE INDEED!!!! I was damn emo after that stupid argument until now !! But anyway a few of my friends came and comfort me.... Thank you so much for helping me out! Later, i started playing the guitar.....and finally it's time to go home!!!

I feel so sleepy right now ^.^! Well that's all for today!!!!

No comments: