Friday, February 6, 2009

From young until now I seriously hate my life so much. I could imagine how my life could be so miserable right now.Anyway, my school has started learning the reproductive system and it was horrible. Really horrible! I can't believe that we have to learn all this discusting stuff at the age like this. As my science teacher was busy teaching and explain , me and one of my friend (Asther) were actually bug and irritate by 2 boys which is N and J. Both of them were like crazy about the chapter. And now........ almost the whole form 3 are crazy about it!
Lelouch Pictures, Images and Photos

Finally,I got to watch Code geass R2 final episode. OMG! I can't believe that Lelouch will die in that episode! I cried for about 3 days(cause I've watch it about 3 times) He was best anime in the whole world. Well, you could say that i'm crazy cause i like anime guys only but seriously,anime guys are much better than human guys! Exam and sports day is starting next week. I just hope that i'm not choosen for the running competition!This is year is seriously a very busy day. Almost everyday i have to attend tuition except for Fri and Sun. Kinda tiring but its fun sometimes cause I don't have to stay at home.

Tomorrow is the 'sukantara' for Cooke house( yellow) and prouse ( purple). I'm scared for high jump and 'lontar peluru'. My high jump sucks and my lontar peluru........ i just don't want to mention about that incident i had last year. Its terrible! Anyway go COOKE! COOKE IS THE BEST!!!!!!! Valentine is coming soon and Jasmine and I are going to celebrate 'Happy SIngle Valentine Day!' Anyone want to join?
anime girl Pictures, Images and Photos

I always wanted to learn archery !

anime girl archery Pictures, Images and Photos

shut up haru Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: