Thursday, February 12, 2009

I just hate people teasing and scolding me for no reasons! It's ridiculous. Today, i was having moral class as usual but....... one of my friend sat at mine and Asther's place so we had to find another place to sit. Asther spotted a sit next to M. There were 2 sits but i didn't want to sit next to M cause I just don't want too. All of a sudden, N or maybe M came and said to me something but in an angry voice. I was so pissed off. What's wrong with them! Even the UBS meeting, i said hi, that N went and said " What's your problem?!" I thought to myself what kind of friend is he. If he wanted to wish me then he will wish me back. If he doesn't wants to wish me.......... (sign) don't want to mention already! Really really pissed of M and N sometimes. They are nice but i don't really like their attitude. I could be nice to them although their kept on teasing me but sometimes if their too much i could actually kinda scold them straightly. That is why i hate myself so much and i hate friends like that! Oh ya... ican't believe i passed high jump today! it is seriously a miracle. hahahahaha LOLSSSS

anime angry girl Pictures, Images and Photos

angry blush Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: