Thursday, February 12, 2009

K.H is not really my favourite subject at all. First of all, I didn't get an 'A' before in my K.h and the second reason I just hate my teacher so much ( this year K.H)! Is totally ridiculou that she is teaching the whole form 3 classes for girls. ........ an excellent teacher but a really impatient teacher. Today , i was waiting for my friend to use one of the wood (cause i nedd it ) ........ went and scold me suddnely. I was like whats up with this teacher. Is...... nuts?... said that if you dare to complain it to your parents, i'll give you a zero for your kerja amali! .....'s too much treating a student like that ! I totally despite her attitude ! Even some students hated..... attitude!

(..... is the teacher's name. Cannot mention it. Srry)
angry anime girls Pictures, Images and Photos

In the morning I'll scare ......
anime school girl with sword prp Pictures, Images and Photos

In the night i'll scare and kill ............
scary girl Pictures, Images and Photos



police girl with a gun.... scary... Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: