Monday, May 4, 2009

Haha! Probate also can eat sweet in the class!!! Even my friend, Ji On also said that i'm corupted! So sad!!! Now no one is paying attention to teacher even me!!! All busy doing their own stuff in the net. Today, reached to school about 6.40 a.m....... Felt so tired cause busy doing UBS board until about 1 someting IN THE MORNING fnding obama pic........... Seriously today i'm seriously pissed offf with everyone. Well, cause that very 'person' left me behind........ So busy joining with 'the friends'!!!!!! and left me behind. J said that i should tell them how i felt but I insits caused later our freidnship will break off.

Other thing that I'm pissed off is one of my friend named 'S'. Well, I've kinda made a little bit mistake which i've forgot to bring my piano scores AGAIN!!!! Like i said I was seriously very very very busy........ Came back home a t about 10 something then i rushed home to do my homework. Do you think that i can remember to bring that score!!!!! I'm seriously very angry at 'S'! 'S' gave me the 'LOOK' and scolded ME. iT'S like that piano score is 'HIS'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So darn stupid............... Kinda irritating sometimes!!!!

anime Pictures, Images and Photos Watch your mouth!!! Freak!!!

No comments: