Saturday, May 2, 2009

A happy and crazy girl has now change into an emo girl.Why? Well it's because of something that I,myself just don't want to mention it. It's hard to explain. I told it two of my friends who i can trust about it because they were asking me "Why so emo?" "why so emo?" So i ended up telling them the whole story about me. One of my friend who is N said just tell your feelings to them maybe it will help you and them. But i don't want to tell them cause it will cause problems and maybe our friendship will suddenly be over. I just don't want that to helping. And other suggested that he gave me is to find a soul mate or lets just say a partner. Well, i didn't actually think about that cause i don't feel like having one. Well, if i really wanted a partner i bet that no one wants to voluntered to be my soul mate or my partner. And if someone really wants to be my partner, maybe i will accept. HAHA!!!! But i have to see their personality first before accepting them.HAHAHAHA But i bet no one wants it. Anyway forget it. I felt nervous for next monday cause probation it's on having their first duty!!! I felt nervous cause...... let's see....... I f-e-e-l n-e-r-v-o-u-s!!!!HAHA! Sometimes i felt like crying and telling the one that i like I hate you!!!! Y do you have to use me like that!!! I'm not a slave you know !!!! I'm your friend!!!!!!

HAHAHA!!! crazy right!!



Seriously, who can i tust now. HAving a fake personality right in front of them. Fake smile. Fake look. Everything is fake to me. It's not a joke at all. It's the truth.Sometimes my life is getting worser and worser. I don't wish to talk to people now. I'm just waiting for the right person who can change me back into the crazy old girl again. But who will be the one?!

hug Pictures, Images and Photos
hug Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: