Saturday, May 2, 2009

I was emo for this few days because i felt left out...... well probably.......ok fine i'll make it short..So on friday,when shopping with my mother and my aunt. BOred........ cause my mother when there to buy 'Lego' for my sis..... then the next day when and it 'dim sum' with my parents and my aunt........ Sis kept on begging my dad to buy 'Lego' again so ended up goin to Mid valley again......... Lazy to go with my parents to toy're us..............so went alone tomph to read books.......... Never bought a story book for myself cause this year PMR.......NOT ALLOW TO BUY A SINGLE STORYBOOK!!!!! Later when and drink starbucks......!!!!!









Delicious coffee!!!!! I'm loving it!!!! HAHAHA
Nothing to do so post pictures


There she is!!!! say CheeSe!!!








LOOK AT HER SO KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LOOK AT THIS VIEW. TOOK IT AT GOLDEN HORSE!

No comments: