Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hi!! Its been a long time seen I've opened my blog.Let me see wat should i write. Well there's nothing special lately except for exams,exams,and more exams. Pretty irritating! Tomorrow is my math exam and i'm starting to feel so worried now. My math is always been the weakest subject and i just wish that this time I must get and A for Math. I've been always studying math for this few days and i feel so stress. Lucky, tomorrow's paper is only math(paper 2). But...... I'm still so worry! What if I cannot pass? What if I fail? Everyone will be laughing at me !!!!!!!!!!!! I'm seriously thinking to much. What will i do?! What will I do ?! It's panic time !!!! PANIC TIME!!!!!

[ clear throat]
Okay that is totally weird.....
I'm seriously getting weirder and weirder.Forget about that. Tomorrow is the last day of PMR and also the last for my final exam ( Frasa 1 only).There will be another exam for me on 10 till 14 November and I bet that I'll not get a good results. I seriously need to change my attitude. Too much of negative thinking. Hahaha!!! Anyway who cares.


TEAM 7 Pictures, Images and PhotosKawaii!!!


sasuke Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: