Friday, October 24, 2008

Smile........... I lovetoo smile when i'm happy or sad. But.... my true self is I HATE TOO SMILE. ITS STUPID.ITS UGLY AND ITS RIDICULOUS. What a joke! When I'm smiling i feel happy and i feel relaxing. My classmate always says that " You're crazy!" " Y u laugh?!" (sign) For telling the truth, I smile and i laugh because i'm actually relising my stress. I promised to myself that I'm not going to cry anymore cause I don't want anyone 2 know about my bitterness and sadness. I just don't anyone to be worried especialy my parents. If anyone knows thats i'm like that i'm worried that my parents would say that I got problem and stuff.

That is y when I'm thinking of something bitter i will always smile n laugh suddenly. Its totally ridiculous ( i know). But no one could understands me. I'm consider a very lucky girl because i've friends who understand me and always make me laugh. Hahahaha. I really miss my friends so much although its only the first day of the holiday.Anyway ..........................................


Happy Holidays u guys I'll always remember u. Always be happy. No matter what happens.

Shugo chara Amu Pictures, Images and Photos

Be cool my friend. I'll always sing for u .!!!!!! -.-

Shugo chara Utau Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: