Thursday, October 2, 2008

After spending time with my family and relatives in P.D, i'm finally back home realxing, watching and DOING HOMEWORK. At first I told my arents that I don't wish to go but my parents told me that I have to follow cause my cousins are there and so I ended up going with them. It was fun cause my cousins are there,hot guys are there (my just joking) and delicious foods are there.

Yummy!! I spent most of my time swimming,walking along the beach and doing my math exercise. It was relaxing at first but later I started thinking about my final exam. This year, i saw a lot of lovers spending in P.D.My mom told me maybe their having honeymoon here. i was like o......kay thats ...... nice. (sweat)-.-

At night, i enjoy myself with buffet which is actually for 2 person only. The buffet was held beside the beach and that was kinda nice. That place was actually kinda suitable for couple cause the scenary and the feeling there was romantic.Grill lamb,chicken and fish were delicious except when my cousin (yuuta) who took a little too much.After that, i went for a walk near at the beach alone. I felt relaxing but my mind was still thinking about exams and stuff which is related to work and schools.

...................................... well, i really don'teven know what to write or say right now but..... I just hope and wish that my results are much more better then the last exam. Oh ya i just forgot.
[ Clear throat] I wish a very good luck to all my form 3 friends for PMR. Hope yo guys will get 7A's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck!!!

Look at this!

if">

No comments: