Sunday, October 5, 2008

I declared 5th of October 'My feelings day' or maybe 'The day I express my feelings.' I know its ridiculous but seriously today i've been thinking too much about ridiculous and silly stuff.Today i really need to express all pains and stress right now. Okay, lets start from the every beginning. I'm a teenager who really likes to be famous and smart. I'm seriously jealous of people who are smarter than me and i wish that i could be with them and be smart like them. I've been thinking about this matter since when i started schooling in this school. I faced many challenges in studies and more and i wanted to be smart like my friends that is why i don't like this school.It's scary.It's stressful and it's painful.I just really wish that my mom had never transfered me in this school since the beginning. I've been changing school for about 3 times and each time I change to a new school i felt worried and scared.

......... I'm so sleepy right now! My mom scolded because i haven't finished my history folio yet and i was forced to do it until its done! I'm so lonely right now.




All this questions are dancing in my mind now and i just can't handle it ! It's too pain and too much. The person who closed to me had just gone to somewhere else. [Haru's talk right now] I've two friend now. Who should i pick Kamui or Ryuki senpai? One is my old friend and the other one is the person that i just know. Both of them are my friends.Ahhhh!!! Who would i choose? This is so difficult! I just wanna dump this feeling away but i can't because .... i ... i.....

[ this is not how many character looks like]

[ well that is my story.My really own story from my anime story of 'When my destind lies in you. eveyone who read my book they will understand it. This is a special edition of Haru's diary.(hahahahahaha just joking (showed tongue)]

This is fun lets do it again!

No comments: