Monday, September 29, 2008

Why does my mom have to blame me all the time?

This is so unfair !!! My life really is unfair

Why does my mom have to blame me all the time when I'm not the one who do it........

This is seriously all my sister fault.She is the one who starrted it first. Its all because of my stupid, idiot and ridiculous younger( ELIZA) and youngest sister. I was get scolded because of Eliza. My mom blamed me that I opened the TV and the truth is i didn't. Nowadays, my sis, Eliza always like to put the blame on me because my mom and dad always like to trust her. THIS IS SO UNFAIR.





I tried to explain to my mom that my sis opened the TV and not me. But my stupid goody little sister said that I'm the one who suggest it first and I'm the one who gave her intrustion to opened the TV. WT.................... I was scolding my sister that " Please don't blame on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!" True I ask her that do you want to watch TV and she said yes. So I didn't cared and continued doing my work.Then my sis opened the TV and the DVD. So it was lunch and I get ready the tables and stuff outside. Then my father came back and my sis immeadiately closed the TV by switching off the suis. But..........



My sis blamed me that I'm the one who did all this and my mom believed her and started scolding me like SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just hate my sis very much. I just wish that she will dissapeared in this universe and never come back. Seriously. I know that you guys think that I'm a very bad but My sis, Eliza she really too much. Like today, she called my mom and ask her that she wanted to go internet to do her folio but at the end she started playing online games the whole day. When i told my mom that she played game, my sis will treated me and said that i also played and the truth is i didn't!!!



ATTENTION TO ALL MY FRIENDS!!!



DON'T THINK MY SIS IS A LITTLE GOODY GIRL!!!
FOR TELLING THE TRUTH,YOU HAVEN"T SEE HER DARK SIDE


I CAN TELL YOU SHE'S A DEVIL IN MY FAMILY.

No comments: