Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Drama audition was a failure to me today altough the judges (which is the school E.L.S teachers) haven't decide who to choose yet...... But i'm sure that i will not get the role for the drama play..... cause i look like an idiot acting like an old lady speaking or maybe asking in mandarin....... wat's more my mandarin it's like so bad...... not just bad ........ but very very very bad......... !!!! I was like walking and coughing and acting and coughing and blar blar blar........ HAHAHAHA finally found the place where is the real place to log in....... HAHAHA.... gone nuts already.......
Evil Kyouya Pictures, Images and Photos
GOOD NEWS ..... my darn k.h teacher never come today.............................. HAHAHAHA ................ I wonder Y?!!!! SO happy !!

Naruto and Sai Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: