Sunday, March 22, 2009

Skirts...... Well, I just totally hate wearing it. IT'S LAME AND IT'S UNCOMFORTABLE!!! I just hate it. Worst of all ...... I have to wear it tuition....... Pathetic.... !!! This few days i felt so tired and boring...... No anime to watch already cause my friends haven't download any shows to watch ( don't ask me why cause they owe me lots of stuff). So later have to ask V to teach me to play Ragnarok because to boring so wanted to try playing it...... But now got problem in register cause don't know where to register....... Waiting for V to online right now to teach me where to register ...... unfortunately he's offline...... Can't wait to play ragnarok cause never try playing an online game before......hahahaha..... i know it's not funny .... but i just want to laugh for...... Oh yeah! yesterday at tuition two of my friends suddenly kick my chair....... so sad ...... I was tortured!
Ragnarok Champion Pictures, Images and Photos

I wonder got this charater a not.... or maybe this character.....Ragnarok Paladin Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: