Sunday, March 15, 2009

The one week holiday has started already. But I will be every busy for this one week.First,



Monday - Tuition starts at 2pm till 7.30pm

Tuesday - Tuition at 5pm till 7pm

Wednesday - Tuition at 1pm till 5pm (I think) 0.0

Thursday - Tution at 8.30pm till 10pm

Friday - Tuition at 1pm till 5pm ( I think)0.0

Saturday - Tuition at 1.15pm till 6.15pm.After that attend for a garden wedding.

Sunday - Finally rest day for me



Look at my timetable so busy!!!! because of my PMR !!!! -.- sign. I bet that everyone of my friends also like that...... So sad!So busy!Before the school holiday starts, me and few of my friends went to ponteng class. Hahahaha! Later let my B.M teacher caught me but i told her that I went to the 'guru disiplin' room to report about my missing file and finally do you guys know where is it? Well, don't ask!

No comments: