Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I felt so relief that i've got my results for this intensive! I did kinda well but i should improve better especially my geografi and english. Actually is all the subjects. Hahaha.I have no idea why this few days i'm acting so crazy.It's like i'm free from the cage of sorrow! I felt like a new born baby bird flying toward the sky. ........ See wat I mean ?! I don't even know what am i saying?!

Yesterday, i went to canteen and order myself a plate of spaggetti. The spaggetti was like ...... (ewwww) discusting and more discusting. I forced myself to eat finish the plate of spaggetti because it cause about RM3. So darn expensive and not even delicious at all. I ended up volmitting out before my class starts. So regret to buy it.


Today i felt so sicky sick....... First got flu then later the headache and the fever......... Sad right! Later on, a few of my friends came approaching me.....asking me to go to the sick bay but i refused cause i don't like sleeping in there. So later,I asked my friends to make me laugh cause LAUGHTER IS A GOOD MEDICINE! Then sooner or later i felt okay because of my friends cheering me up !!!! But now i'm a bit sick ......(sign) Hope that tomorrow i recover cause got tuiton!

sick lucy Pictures, Images and Photos

Laugh Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: