Monday, March 9, 2009




my anime Pictures, Images and PhotosSorry xyz!

Can't mention the name later when .... suddenly read my blog I'm dead meat. But there's more about .....!


Anime angry Pictures, Images and Photos Today as usual I went for my K.h but this time i knew that i was totally dead cause i forgot to bring my 'kerja kayu' I started to got panic askin my friends if they brought theirs too. Luckily, a few of my friends didn't bring so i relaxed a little.Unfortunaly, when i stepped in to the class, i,SL and A got scolded for not bringing the 'kerja kayu'! It's so unfair cause she didn't scold my classmates who didn't bring their 'kerja kayu'! So unfair and unlucky for us. I mean that ........... so anti-chinese!!!!!!! Maybe you're right xyz! Maybe .......... 'hus' didn't treat her well!!!! Anyway good one xyz!!! Oh yeah do you know what ....... told. ....... said that "I know that you hate me ......thats Y you didn't bring your 'kerja kayu' Pathetic right!
Angry Yuki Sohma Pictures, Images and Photos..... totally suck!!!



happy Pictures, Images and PhotosAnyway thanks for the comment about .................!!! (xyz)

Now i'm having science class now. Need to find a lot of stuff about embryo.(-.- sign) I'm so pissed of if that....... already! No hope for .... !!!!!!!!Already knows that some student doesn't like...... change .... attitude!!! I'm so pissed of right now!
Can anyone cheer me right now????

dont pee her off Pictures, Images and Photos
Cheerful Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

Keiko Yukie said...

Hi Rachel. Guess who am I? I'll give you four guesses. Here's a big clue. I LOVE NARUTO SHIPPUUDEN!!!!!! Oh, and I'm in your class...^-^ Jaa Na!

Keiko Yukie said...

Btw, you can't tell anyone who I am if you already know.. I don't like people reading my blog. (Has a piece of paper stuck on her head that reads "WEIRDO")