Friday, August 15, 2008

!! Exam finally over !!! Lets celebrate!!

On the 15th of August 2008 is the final DAY OF MY EXAMS!!!!!Well is not really an exam is actually assesment!Thank god after having exams for 4 days is finally over.I have never felt that relax before after knowing the my last exam.I was punish not to watch T.V anymore again cause of my result which is so so darn suck.I was really really darn stress for this 2 or 3 months and every night I was like crying and crying.Is not because of my exams or anything well for telling the truth I was thinking about something else.Something which is totally IMPORTANT in my life!


The first paper was history and it was moderate for me.Next was the Math paper.I was almost the last to past up my paper cause I had left one question which is coordinate!AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!It was a subjective question.I started to panic when it was that question.My mind was so so darn confused but later i finally solved it.But I'm not really sure that the answer is correct a not (long sign)Finally,the last paper was Kemahiran Hidup(K.H).The paper was quite easy but I'm not really sure that I could scored A for it.I'm very worried for my results especially for science.Even one of my friend who is in another class has got 76/80 for is science (thumbs up for him).I just really hope that this time my result is much more better than the last time.


No comments: