Thursday, August 21, 2008

I SAW A LES

I'm sure that everyone knows that what's Les right! Let me ask you guys something.Have you ever seen one before? Well I do! While I was waiting for my sis who is having tution, my mom suggested to bring me to eat a very delicious 'pan mee' which i have no idea where the heck is it. My mom was right the 'pan mee' there was totally delicious and the chilly sos were awesome. It was really really darn spicy and I LOVE IT!!!!! So lets get into the point, as I was eating , I saw three girls or maybe 2 girls one guy.I quickly whispered to mum " Is that a guy or a girl?"
My mum looked at her or maybe he.Let me descript about her/him.

* She/He has really short hair.(something like boy cut)
* She/He wears like a boy
* Sounds like a girl

Oh ya And I just realise something My mum is kinda dirty.( Don't ask me why cause I know it ) So after the girls had finished eating the girl(who wears like a guy) hugged the other girl ( who is really pretty). She was hugging like that is her ..................( you know! Cause I don't wanna express or maybe descript it and cause its totally discusting!!!!!!!!!!!!) ( Volmit ) For telling the truth, this is the first time I saw a real Lesbian in my whole entire life !!!


No comments: