Sunday, August 3, 2008

Planning to change to another school

Should I change to another school or should I remain at this school.My mind is so confuse.My mum was planning to send me to a private school.I told my mum that I wanted to go there cause I have no idea why.She said to me that I have to take an entrance exam if I want to study there.The papers were kinda difficult and I don't think I can past the exam thats what my mum told me.She also asked me something really important.something that I forgotten.Will I be happy if I past my entrance exam?Will you miss your friends in your school? I kept quiet.For telling the truth,I reall miss them but I'm not suitable to be in that school cause there is something which really makes me feel so hard to forget it.(I can't tell it cause its a big secret.)So I am still thinking about that matter.Should I take it or not?


I'm so curios can anyone please help.

Lets go to school!

No comments: