Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I hate Holidays!!!!! I want school!!!!!!!!!!!

Holidays is kinda boring. I know you guys must be thinking that I'm always boring cause I'm a girl who is easy to get bored. Well, except when my friends around and something fun had happened and more ( which includes fun fun fun). I spend my holidays doing stupid and ridiculous stuff, reading my storybooks and my precious manga, going online and watching television! Oh ya I forgot! Playing C.S! I think I have already improve playing C.S. I have already kill (or maybe better to say shoot) more enemies then they shoot me.




( how cute)


(Sign)
Kyouya : Haruhi! Stop your signing!

Haruhi :(Showed tongue to Kyouya) I'M TOTALLY BORED


Kyouya: (hit Haruhi on the head with a newspaper)

Haruhi : WHAT'S THAT FOR?
(Kyouya gave an electric shock)

Well that conversation,I'm just doin it for fun!

I always wanted to go school cause its really really darn fun (sometimes).Everytime staying at home reminds me of Akito who was locked up in a cage by his evil brother, Kaitou. SEE! I bet everyone agrees that going to school is fun cause you can meet you friends,talk stupid and ridiculous jokes and many more ( you guys understand right !) I just really hope that I have two different personality(actually I already have but u guys don't really notice it.) Don't worry there are only 4 more days to go and I just realise I HAVEN'T EVEN START DOIN MY HOMEWORK AND MY PROJETS YET ( start to panic)(screming and pulling my hair)

No comments: