Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Theory Exam

I had my theory exam on last Monday which is on the 18th of August. I had to woke up at about 7.30a.m and I was so darn sleepy! (ZzzzzzzzZZzzzz). I'm taking grade 4 theory this year and I have no idea that I can pass it with flying colours or what. But the exam really was kinda easy or maybe it was difficult. At least I scored full marks for my italian and french terms which is only 2 simple question.I didn't actually concerntrated in that cuase I know that I could scored full marks for that. And i did ! If you asked me how that I know that I got correct for the terms you can actually checked it if you remember the question that they ask.







This year I came out early.When I was sitting for grade 1,2 and 3 it was horrible. I have to wait for 1 hour or maybe 2 hours before I could go back home. I asked my teacher that after finishing the exam can we actually go home staright away and the answer is 'YES'! I was like OMG OMG and OMG again! I was so darn silly really really silly but this year I'm smart! I have learn my lesson not to be so foolish ( hehehehehe) I just really hope that I could score well in my theory exam! Break a leg or should i say good luck to me!


I LOVE MUSIC

No comments: