Monday, August 18, 2008

'Kungfu Chopstick'

It was on the 17 or maybe 16th of August.After I had my lunch with my grandmother,my mother and my aunt, my granny no or maybe my sis planned to go to shopping at Jusco.It was boring really boring after we reached to there.My mom amd my aunt were asking us to try on clothes.I was like why why why do i have try this on!!!!!!! "I hope that I'm in another world which is full of anime," I whispered to myself ( day-dreaming).

oh anime please come to me!


[Snap out of it]
So after the whole trying clothes and shoes its time to go home cause my cousin's cousin from Japan came to Malaysia.His name is Takaya.His actually form 1 but in Japan his Form 2 kinda confussing.Oh ya i forgot even my uncle too came back to visit who is also from Japan.Before we wanted to go back,my mom stopped and from my amazed streamyx was having a fair.

I told my mom how much I wanted to have streamyx cause now i'm using tmnet and its pretty darn slow! My mom finally agreed to sign up.After the procedors and all the signing up thing,my mom took my youngest sister alway and left Eliza and I there.I was standing there like an indiot looking at people playing games.Suddenly,an old man came an announce that there will be a 'Kungfu Chopstick' competition! I was like ( sweat) whats with the name!My sis join the game cause she likes it but I didn't and finally I joined with a guy who is also 14 years old!

The participates were asked to used the chopstick and take the ping pong ball and put it to the other side of the fish bowl (sign). And so my sis was the champion and I took the third place with the same guy. The game is actually like 'Kungfu Panda'(anyone who watch kungfu panda they will know)

No comments: