Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The closing ceremony for Hari Kemerdekaan

Merdeka is finally over and so my school which is SBU celebrates the closing ceremony with the SBS. Oh my goodness!!!!! I met a lot of my friends in SBS well not exactly but the performances were totally brilliant and fantastic or maybe i should give a thumbs up for them.( O.0) But seriously I prefer SBS performance. Although they only perform one performance but that performance was totally brilliant. They really show different types of stuff. But the best part was the students in SBS did the chinese stuff.They showed and performed it by using a chinese yoyo. I was amazed.



( interesting chinese yoyo)

Wait a minute. Why am I praising their school. The performance in SBU was also excellent too but its not as good as SBS. My friends and I were so shocked when one of our friend played cello. His name was CK.( can't mention his name)My friend told its like La corda dora. Hahahaha. Fun Fun Fun!!!!

(sign) Sivik project! At last its finally done. hahahaha -.-.After days and days of doin and interviewing people its finally done. But the worst is after rushing all the works, my sivik teacher said we have to past it up on Friday........ (sign)


COMBINATION OF SBU AND SBS

I just remembered something! My teacher actually loves to listen ROCK MUSIC!!! I totally can't belive it. Okay the story goes like this. Well actually me and my friends were busy doin moral exercise. After doin it the whole class said that today is merdeka and my moral teacher said that if you finish your work you can relaxed. So after we finish our work we went to chat with teacher.The boys started saying about music. The boys told the teacher that how they love ROCK MUSIC SO MUCH. Then my moral teacher advised them not to liste to much of Rock music cause it can affect your studies. So then we chat and chat and chat about how bad is it to listen to Rock music.Later, my moral teacher blushed and said " I love rock music too"

-.- weird

No comments: