Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What kind of vampire are you?

1. What will you do when you see a cute boy walking alone?
a. Look at him and then you kiss him
b. Kill him although you don't want too.
c. Run away and just leave him behind.
d. Give him your doll( if you are holding one)
e. Suck his blood
f. Say to him that I'll protect you from the vampires


2. What will you do when an unknown guy says hi to you?

a."Hi! My name is ........ Will you be my girlfriend!"
b."GET LOST!!! YOU CREEP!! I DON"T EVEN KNOW WHO ARE YOU!!
c. "ummmm...ummm..." [you ran away]
d. " Wanna play with my dolly!!"
e. " Give me your blood or else I'll kill you"
f. "....... are you a vampire "

3. What will you do when you are boring?

a. Find a vampire boyfriend
b. Yelling and shouting
c. In a cute place you will draw your pictures and write poems about the world inside you
d. Play if your dolly
e.in a crowd of people late at night you will suck their bloods
f. Go and hunt vampires down

If you choose :

A


B


C


D


E


F

No comments: