Monday, September 22, 2008

Wow! I'm in school now and I'm so piss of with the website called think.com and if the login stuff too. -.- I wonder why does teacher always gives us all the weird assignment ( did I just spell it correctly? ) Hm....mmm.... Doin allt his weird and not interesting assigment really makes me sick. Assigments here assigments there assigments everywhere. THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE A COMPUTER CLASS !!!! Hahahaha Thank god !! None of my friends are doing the assigments that our computer teacher just give us! LOLS...... Its so great to be back at school cause I was so bored yesterday.Staying and babysitting my cousins and my sis !! ( sob sob) -.o

o.0 lalalalalalalala I'm getting totally crazy. First day of school and my uniform is so mess up........ with .... Wow everyone is not seriously not doing their work now .....


-.- give me a peace before I go
[cricket sound] ... okay gotta go before my computer teacher finds out that I'm blogging!!

JANA!!!!

No comments: