Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I almost get a BSL today.

I almost get a BSL today cause I haven't pass up my 'peka' science today. Well, this assigment should pass it up yesterday which its on Monday and that day I didn't come to school. This story goes like this. After my school recess, my friend M asked me "Do you know that peka science have to pass it up yesterday?" And I said no I didn't know because I didn't come to school. Then one of my friend came up to me and said " Rachel you got BSL( which means borang salah laku)!!! " I was like so stunned and shocked. That is so wrong. Then LL asked " Have you done the graf,the observation, and bla bla bla yet?" and i said yes. He told me or maybe someone told me to find teacher and tell her that you didn't come yesterday. I quickly rushed out of my class and down to the 1st floor and went inside the teachers room.

So i asked politely " Teacher yesterday I didn't come to school and........" So she suddenly gave me YL's paper and asked me to copy the observation. I was felt so weird cause I've done the graf and everything. But seriously for the graf thing, I actually didn't know how to do and so........ I was excused for not sending the peka science and that means I didn't get BSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOORAY FOR ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hooray hooray hooray
Lets do the mexico wave!!!!

I'm so darn lucky that I didn't get BSL o.o Sign

No comments: