Sunday, September 21, 2008

Oh no I'm so darn exhausted today !!!! goin here goin there goin everywhere ! First I went to tuition then I went to my little sis concert then I went to my granduncle ceremony which is kinda u know ( can mention it cause its so hard to said) !

( -.- ) There's really nothing to talk about cause there's nothing special!!! really...... ! I was wondering why does my friends always called me crazy? Is because I laugh to much or maybe there's more ! Well for telling the truth I laugh because I'm happy and for another reasons I'm sad ! Laugh can actually cure your sadness inside you well of course crying do works to but I just don't want to do that. I remember went I frist came in to SBU i was always known as the ' cry baby'!!! I was bullied by boys when I was primary that is why when I'm in secondary which is now I feel nothing at all! I still remember that I was hesitated not to come to this school because I don't like it at all until now this feeling still haven't change at all

True !I got friends who are nice and pretty cool but I just not fit to be in this smart school. I'm not a really smart girl you know. Not like all my friends who are so darn smarter than me. I'm really an outcast ! hahahahaha Even if I try harder it doesn't works at all. I'm so worry and very very stress right now. Thinking about my future and all does stuff that is why I don't wanna to couple. Almost the whole school couple I just don't care! I just wanna improve my academics so that I could achieve my ambition. ( now i'm talking like a 7 years old girl! How lame?!)

Changing to ..................is my plan right now. But my mom told me after I pass my PMR!!! I'm so mess up here! I just wish that I had a friend who really understand me. A friend who really do knows my feeling but there's no friend who could be like that.

What does this samurai girl doin?




No comments: