Monday, September 22, 2008

This is not like me at all !

Wow !!! This is not really like me at all ! Skipping school ..... and doing nothing at home ! Must be wondering why I'm not school now ? Well, my granduncle had just past away and my mother have to attented the fumeral ceremony and as for me I have to stay at home with my 2 little sister and my little cousin. Kinda the boring! But ..... at least the good news is I've done my work and I could watch anime !!! [ demonic laugh ] hahahaha !!! The bad news is I have catch up all my work in school !!! [sob sob ]

Well, nothing exciting much lately except I have to spent time with my cousins..... [sign] THIS IS SO TROUBLESOME!!!! Ths school holidays is coming pretty school and..and ..and I can't meet with my friends exccept for chatting online . As usual I've to go out for a vacation in P.D. Its about 4 or 5 times I've been to P.D and its so boring.The last time I went to P.D i met a friend who is a girl. She's younger than me for about [let me see] ummmm.. 1 year. It was then i was having swimming with my sis. She suddenly came up to me and challenge me and so I agree. What a coincidence!

Kyouya : There's no coincidence Haru-chan!!!
Haru : URUSAI KYOUYA

hahahaha Well that I'm just doin it for fun!!! I'm always using this to character because its from my novel........ hahahahaha ! What a jerk !

No comments: