Sunday, July 27, 2008

15 of my friends just came to school in my class!

Yesterday was a school day and do you know what ? About 40 percent or maybe 30 percent of student came to school.There are about 15 people in my class came to school yesterday and it was kinda fun ( i think). At first I thought i will be very lonely but lucky a few of my friends came to school. Thank god! We actually didn't really study yesterday well actually we did a little. We spent most of our time in the computer lab and at the art room. The best part is we got to play C.S in teacher's laptop!(hahaha)







But serious we really had a lot of fun doin things that we like yesterday.(which is going to the computer lab.)Unfortunately, I was kinda like frustrated when my teachers said that she can't bring us to watch the phantom of the opera. I was so eager to watch that but so sad.(-.- sign) I was so darn tired when I came back home at about 7.00p.m. Pity me.(hahahaha).


No comments: