Saturday, July 19, 2008

Counter Strike

Counter Strike is actually a fun game to play but its kinda violent cause you have to kill your enemies. It was on last Friday I started playing this game with my friends. Although it is meant to be played by boys, I just don't care about it. Its fun and excited.We were suppose to do a presentation for sivik in the ccomputer lab.Unfortunately our teacher allowed us to switch on the computer and do whatever we like. i started noticing that people in my class are busy playing counter strike so I just join in for fun. While the other groups are busy presentating Lisa,Jasmine and I played the game with the boys. Suddenly 2A came to join the game. So we fight with them ( i mean the game which is counter strike). 2A vs 2C. Teacher didn't actually noticed what we are doing.Os we countinue play until the school bell rang. At first i didn't know how to control it.But sooner or later I started understand how to play it.Hahahaha how stupid am I.We played the game until the school bell rang and our teacher still don't realised that.( how....um... musn't mention it.Very rude).

No comments: