Sunday, July 13, 2008

What am I writting ? Bored

Yesterday was the St.John dinner.I was sad cause my mum don't allow me to go.Why?Cause my result for the last exam was really terrible,horrible and miserable.Hahahahaha I'm so stupid!but never i will try and try again.I'm so worry about my PMR next year.

sky no

I was wondering. Is love important in our life. True its important but will a smart like an outcast girl? I bet not. An outcast girl like me will never be like by a guy. Well, you see I actually admired a lot of people who are smart cause I'm not a very smart one.You see I like one guy who is in my school (don't misunderstood.Like as in a good good friend as in a close). Maybe i don't wanna mention it. Forget about that stupid relationship think. Its time for study. I hope that my result for this coming exam will get better. Its for my own good. My mum and dad are busy.Very busy. Its kind a sad you know after my mum had started her bussiness. I didn't talk to her very often except for Sunday.I really wanted a friend who understands how i feel right now. But no one want to friend with an outcast like me. (sob) In my life nothing is important except for my studies.( for the time being) For your infomation, i only protect the person who is care about me.
anime girl and guy

No comments: