Saturday, July 12, 2008

The things i really dream of !

Being a teenager is so hard. My life is so complicated.I really face a lot of difficulty in my studies and wats more my LOVE LIFE. I'm a girl who doesn't care about my love at all. Its just so weird having a boyfriend at this young age. Maybe you can tell me that at this age we were suppose to be in love with the guy or girl that you like. I really agree in that but who wants to like me? For telling you the truth I'm a very foolish girl.Among all my friends,their 10 times better than me.EVEN SOME BOYS ARE SMARTER THAN ME. I feel like and outcast. After I came to this class which is 2C i feel uncomfortable at first.Maybe its because i'm scared. After talking to a few of my classmates i'm started to comfortable.I found that their nice and kind.They really likes to make people laugh when some feels dipressed.

Ghadys was known as an anime fan.Niren was known as the clown of our class.Li lok.....(musn't say about him),Melvin.....( I have no idea but his good at playing the guitar.),Lisa the craziest girl and the smartest girl in my class,Jasmine the cheerleader(go go go Jasmine) and more.Well, my other friends which are smarter than me(2B) are also nice.They loves singing.When i always join intheir class for moral they will start singing.In 2A class they are more to the study one but sometimes loves to bully and disturb people.But will i be part of them? I mean I'm a outcast girl.I shouldn't be happy at all.I want to be like my friends who are smart and well-known.I always wanted a good reault for my exams and test but will i get it?
Shakugan no Shana

No comments: