Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fun To Became A body guard

Its was kinda fun being a body guard and do you know why. Well,its because I was asked to become a body guard with Li cause our class was having a drama today. Both of us didn't get to watch the drama cause we were told to stand outside of the class.(-.- sob)Everyone who past to our class thought that Li and I were somehow punished by our B.M. teacher (but actually we were just guarding the class door.)While I was standing and walking around like an idiot,Li started do something embarassing.He was dancing. I starred at him and said "Are you crazy?"
then he stopped. A few minutes later,he started asking me to play'scissor,paper and stone' so I agreed to play with him.Well, its was kinda fun and exciting until our of our friend Mugi and Ghadys came looking and starring at us inside the class.Both of us stopped playing.Later Li and I were asked to go inside the class and you know what the teacher ask us to do.Well its a secret.(shhhhh) After the drama eveyone in our class said that the drama was so brilliant except fo me and Li.Li said to them that it was fun guarding the door cause he could meet a lot of people.(I sweat).But for telling the truth its was really very fun!




No comments: