Monday, July 7, 2008

Who Am I?

Well this is my first blog i have ever written so forgive me for my lameness, spelling mistakes and screws i may make while creating this page. My name is Rachel and same with the subjects I may be writing about in the next few pages. I will be using nicknames to keep their identity safe but im sure you'll be able to catch on. I am a 14 year old normal teenager and live in an unknown area and go to a normal school (which is SMKSBU) and lead a normal middle school path. You may be wondering why my page is so important and interesting to read, but i made a promise to myself that anything i write will stay on the page because it is who i am and how i think. Anyways i will be telling you the truth about my life and feelings and you will soon discover and your opionion are yours to have but out of love, out of patheticness, out of pitty, i hope you will continue reading what i have to write. I mean some of this stuff gets very interesting. Let me tell more about me.I'm an anime freak which means that I love anime really really much.I have been an freak when I was 6 years old ( i think).So enjoy the blog that I write and sorry if i made spelling mistakes.

Chibi

No comments: