Friday, July 25, 2008

My birthday turns out to be a worst day of my life(not really worst). Well i really have a lot of fun celebrating with my birthday in my school. Unfortunately,when I came back everything turns upside down! My S (well don't wanna mention her name) scolded me. Well,I don't actually no what is the reason why she scold. I was so stress at that time. Come on every year when its my birthday I've got a SCOLDING or CANNING. I still remember when I was standard 3 or 4 I've got a terrible scolding from both of my parents and I didn't even do any thing wrong.
(-.- sign).Even this year I've got a fight with S. Well, I actually don't wanna to celebrate in a restoran called (I've forgot what it is) but S scold me. I said the restaurant was so darn expensive and i don't wanna waste her money. And finally we celebrate in there. (........) My life sucks a lot! (......) but at least this year is a little bit better! I can celebrate with my friends and my relatives and thats enough. I feel totally happy and satisfied.



(hAPPIE BIRTHDAY ^.^)

No comments: