Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Paint Fight! How fun!

Everyone was asking me today 'WHY DO I LOOK DIPRESSED? I realised that I'm kinda a quiet today and I have no idea why. To tell the truth I was thinking about something.Something important.Something that I don't understand it myself. It was then the second last period of my lesson and it was art class. I was felt bored when it is art time because thhe lesson was always boring (sorry to say that!) As usual my teacher didn't ask us to do anything today except helping her to do 'stencil'. Well, we are doing this because we are going to do a small exibition about stencil.( i think).I didn't have the mood to help teacher and friends cause I was so darn sleepy.When it was almost time for English, my art teacher asked Lisa and I to do the stencil on a piece of big white cloth.That was the time I started to talk with my Lisa. I was having so much fun when we started doing the stencil. Jare and Niren came to help both of us (actually Jare came first.) When the school bell rang,our class suppose to go back but Lisa,Jare,Niren and I stay cause we want to do finish the stencil.

Lisa asked our AJK English to ask teacher if we can stay to finish our stencil.Unfortunately Niren had to go cause he haven't done is oural yet.(Serve him right.hahahahaha.I'm so evil.) Then the 2A class came. they were very noise compared to the boys in our class. While I busy doing the stencil a guy came to me( cannot mention his name).He took a blade and put that under my neck. I was seriously totlly scared but i pretend that I wasn't scare at all.He did it quite a lot of time until our art teacher said " Eh! Don't kill her" Everyone was staring at him while other giggled. I laughed a little bit. After a few minute Lisa came to me.Oh my god!She used the paint to paint my hand.My hand was full of yellow,red and orange paint.Then everyone followed her. We were actually having a paint fight instead of a pillow fight.I was the cleanest of all and they were all jealous of me.Hahahaha.And the most dirtest of all was Meng Fai.And you know why?! His hand was full of yellow,red and orange paint.(sign)We did the stencil until 2.30 p.m.(well, iactually did it alone cause their have to stay back for extra cocurikulum but i didn't.9and don't miss understood.I'm not trying to skip it.)

Chibi ohshc

No comments: