Friday, July 11, 2008

A fight because of a project.

I had a fight today with Melvin again.Why?Because of my sivik teacher. He really gets into my nerves. We were suppose to do a brochure about permainan tradisional and we should pass up on friday.Unfortunately Melvin's printer has run out of ink and couldn't print the brouchure out. We told my sivik teacher about that and he ask us to pass up on Monday. I've had no idea why Melvin had pass up the brochure on tuesday.

Today that my sivik teacher scolded me because melvin had pass up the brochure on Tuesday.Wats more it is not interesting at all and so he asked us to redo it again on a colourpaper.I was so angry after listening to wat that teacher said.We did try our best to finish it but there is no couor and he dares to said it is not interesting.He should be appreciate about wat we did!

I asked Melvin why did he pass it up on Tuesday. Melvin and I were so angry. i kept on questioning him because I was curious.We didn't talked to each other for the whole period for sivik.

I was wondering my I to hard on him? I was just worried that my group will get punish by my sivik teacher.I really hopes that someone will understands how i really feel.I'm so confused now.Why do we both always like to fight with each other?
Cute Murder

No comments: