Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sivik Project! Makes my temper go even crazier.

oday there is nothing special to talk about in school.Except for 1 which makes me really angry.Well, today we were suppose to pass up the brochure today but Melvin didn't come to school t.I started to panic.I was thinking all sort for stuff. 'WHAT WILL I SAY TO MY SIVIK TEACHER?' So I was complaning like an old lady to niren and and li lok.Unfortunately, both of them ignore me. What a jerk. They thought it is some kind a joke.Both of them really didn't concern about their sivik project AT ALL. They really don't care about it even a little.


Angry Anime Girl



Forget about them.Luckily i got Ghadys. At least she is better than both of them.Melvin not really. After begging the two boys, still they don't care. Finally I decide to go with Ghadys after my KH class and you know what my sivik teacher replied after I told.He said (translate into English.) You should contact Melvin early and that ......blar blar blar ( you know what teachers say). I was so freaking mad. But then I cool myself down by drinking coffee.( just kidding) hahahahahahaha.


No comments: